Monday, April 9, 2018

Group Meeting Pt. 2

        Today, we met with groups for the second time to talk about the advancement of our projects. This time though, it was with a different group.

        This group meeting definitely wasn't as impactful as our last one for myself, but that's only because we were at that point in the project where we already have done enough so that we're past the point of advice for changing up our scripting or filming. I still did get some great and impactful advice, though.

        The advice that I got was for the sound technique. As I spoke about the film, my group members reminded me about the fact that we need to create a foley for some of the sounds we want to put into the film, as some of them won't come out too well without it. For example, the sound of the footsteps would need to be heard, but clearly and without the sound of wind hindering the overall sound, so we'll be cutting off the sound and making our own sounds to go along.

        It doesn't seem like much, but if there was one thing that Hayden and I needed to focus on more, it was definitely the issue of sound production and incorporation. I still view this group meeting as a complete success, as I also got to see other people's thought processing and creative mindsets in the process.

        We're filming the next part soon, so I'll be back once that's done. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment